About the Awards for Excellence
The Awards are the most dependable and authoritative guide to Australia’s best restaurants and caterers. With more than 500 trained judges and 1500 entrants, the Awards for Excellence set the national benchmark. They are the most important and respected industry awards, specifically designed to objectively recognise and promote industry best practice.
In 2017, the 19th year, of the Awards for Excellence nationally, the program gives restaurant and caterers well deserved recognition of their hard work; promotional support; and help to attract incremental business. There will be a number of industry events held around Australia to announce the winners and celebrate the outstanding achievements of restaurants and caterers in this vibrant and hardworking industry.
Benefits of entering into the Awards for Excellence
- The nomination fee, or cost to enter, covers judging costs ONLY – meaning that every dollar will eventually go back into your business when the judges come to evaluate you!
- Through Restaurant & Catering’s comprehensive communications plan, your business will be assured of gaining extra media attention during the Awards period.
- The promotion and marketing assistance you will receive for being a Finalist in the Awards for Excellence will go a long way towards seeing increased patronage and loyal custom for your business!
- You will receive a judging report statistically benchmarking your establishment against your peers.
- Taking your staff along to the Awards evening is a great way to reward them for their hard work and say thank you for contributing to your business.
Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering Hostplus Awards for Excellence 2017 event dates
|QLD/NT||Monday 17 July 2017|
|SA||Monday 31 July 2017|
|VIC/TAS||Monday 14 August 2017|
|WA||Monday 28 August 2017|
|ACT||Monday 11 September 2017|
|NSW||Monday 25 September 2017|
|NATIONALS||Monday 30 October 2017|